Thursday, March 14, 2013

Casual Wednesday

So yesterday my friend and I went to town. We only went there for a coffee but then went and walked around for a little bit.

The place we usually go for coffee is Súfustinn but that is located on Laugavegur and is actually inside a book store called Mál og Menning.

I mainly go there for the coffee since I think it is the best coffee in Reykjavík but it also doesn't hurt that you can flip through magazines, read books or use the free Wi-Fi while you are there!


I had an okay panini since I hadn't eaten all day but my friend only got a latte. I only had water since I was feeling a little weird but the latte is so good there! I would not necessarily recommend going there if you are looking for a staple meal but the cakes are really good there :)








♥  My outfit 
Dress - H&M
Coat - Topshop - Link
Shoes - Vans - Link
Tights - I am not sure...
Bag - Louise Vuitton Speedy 30 Bandouliere



 Telmas outfit 
Jeans - H&M
Sweater - All Saints - Link
Jacket - All Saints - Link
Bag - H&M
Infinity scarf - Accessorize
Shoes - Vans







We saw these two little girls singing and playing on their ukuleles whilst we were walking down Laugavegur. They told us they were fans of Never Shout Never which was funny to me knowing that I once went through an emo music phase where I was obsessed with Never Shout Never haha :)



We are peasants so neither of us have a car and I don't even have my driving license... So our only way is to take the bus

Stefanía Chan
Pin It Now!     

22 comments:

  1. These panini looks so yummy! By the way ,your outfits are so cute! Telma I love your jacket!

    carlysscloset.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love her jacket as well :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Thank you sooo much for the follow,dear.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc???
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) and yes I followed you on both xx

      Delete
  3. Looks delicious, nice blog :) if you want to visit mine we can follow each other both bloglovin and blogspot? Let me know I'll follow you back :) have a good day :) -B.

    http://thegirlwithacateyesunglasses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely!! www.adoramehitabel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. stefania!

    firstly, you reside in iceland!? how increadibly awesome is that? so awesome.
    my friend who is a photographer recently moved there! i'm not exactly sure on her location though...

    and i love that you are also biracial! you definitely have more of the oriental look! so beautiful. :)

    i would love it if we can keep in touch!

    thank you for visiting and commenting on my blog!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :)
      I would love to keep in touch! xx

      Delete
  6. Lovely photos, love them! I really like your blog by the way, followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?
    kisses and have a nice day,

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww. It looks like you had a really really lovely day.

    I have always wanted to visit reyjkavic! So lucky to live somewhere so very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete