Thursday, March 21, 2013

Wishlist



1. All Saints Blossom V Dress - Link
2. Rebecca Minkoff Sand M.A.C. Clutch - Link
3. Ray-Ban Clubmaster
4. ASOS Flower Petal Earrings - Link
5. Crochet Toms
6. Jack Wills Pink Limbury Top - Link
7. Jack Wills Shorts - Link
8. Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Perfume

Almost everything that I own in my wardrobe is bought from trips to other countries. I tend to only buy clothes and shoes when I go travel. I mainly do that because everything is very expensive in Iceland and plus I like to have more of a variety! The market isn't to big in Iceland so we only get drop in the ocean compared to the range in other countries that I visit. For the past years I have gone to Malaysia every summer and there I do most of my shopping. This year I am not going to Malaysia so all I do is dream of the clothes that I cannot buy in Iceland.

All-Saints is my favourite brand but I don't have anything that is summery from there and I love this dress. I have seen so many girls both on blogs and on youtube have this Rebecca Minkoff bag and I love it, especially because of it's size. Although I have 3 pairs of Ray-Bans I want new ones after I saw Sammi from Beauty Crush wearing these in a blog post. I love them because they are not like the typical Wayfarers.  Just by browsing around I found these beautiful earrings from Asos. I have two pairs of Toms and I love them but they don't sell them in Iceland. I have always wanted to get crochet ones but every time I go somewhere where they sell Toms they never have crochet ones... On my recent trip to London I tried the two Jack Wills pieces on but I didn't buy them because of the price. Then now when I was looking at the Jack Wills website I saw they were having somewhat of a sale so I might try to buy them. The perfume is just wonderful, I love the scent and the bottle is gorgeous :)

Stefanía Chan
Pin It Now!     

28 comments:

  1. Love the pink top! And that perfume is gorgeous, I'm obsessed with Marc Jacobs perfumes!

    Kerry x

    fashionandflame.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! and yes all his perfumes are wonderful :)
      xx

      Delete
  2. Wow what a beautiful colors, I follow Your blog via bloglovin, Let's stay in touch sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oehw thats cool, I love that dress :D

    xx

    liquoriceandpumps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Langar svo í þessi sólgleraugu! Þau eru klikkuð xx

    elinlikes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your wish list is so tempting, hehe :) I love that dress so much! Great post, xoxo

    -thebeautybeastblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. really love the earrings, they're a must buy for my trip to America in May! Thanks!

    http://polygarble.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh really cute wishlist sweetie!
    Now I´m following you in Bloglovin´
    and GFC I hope your follow me there back.

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful wishlist! So pretty and feminine! :)

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I find those crochet shoes soooo cute!<3 So glad I clicked on your comment that led me back to your blog, your posts' contents are info and image juicy so expect to be seeing some regular comments from me. If you fancy over-sized coats, then you've gotta check out my new textured over-sized Viktor & Rolf runway coat (got in on sale of course, phew! lol) accompanied with provoking color-block accessories. Tell me just how provoked you are! ;P

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2013/03/around-color-block.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. That All Saints dress is so pretty! I love all of their things, wish we had a store here too!

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it!! We once had a store here in Iceland but it closed down...
      xx

      Delete
  11. Cool post!!


    http://www.facebook.com/AmandaChicFashionRoomLounge?ref=hl
    http://fashionroomlounge.blogspot.com.es/

    A chic kiss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a lovely outfit
    http://loving-evelyn.blogspot.ro

    ReplyDelete