Friday, March 15, 2013

YSL Rouge Volupté Shine Lipstick

Recently I bought a new lipstick from YSL. It is one of their Rouge Volupté Shine lipsticks and the colour is number 6 and called Pink in Devotion.

The colour is a beautiful pink colour with blue undertones. The pigmentation is sheer and the moisture is great. The name gives away the formula but it has a beautiful shine texture. It really is a gorgeous colour and especially now that spring/summer is coming!




YSL never seem to let you down on the packaging. The lipstick comes in a luxurious gold packaging.


My lips are very lightly pigmented so the colour showed up really well on me, plus I have very fair skin. My mother used the lipstick as well and she has quite dark skin and pigmented lips. The colour looked gorgeous on her as well. 


This lipstick definitely goes where I keep my favourite lipsticks! 

Stefanía Chan
Pin It Now!     

22 comments:

  1. sooooo beautiful:)
    Would you like to follow each other via GFC and Bloglovin?I would be so happy,if you say yes:)))
    xoxo Vesi from Bulgaria :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous shade hun! I swatched it yesterday at Sephora and I loved it! Definitely going to get it the next time! Great post! :))

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah i absolutely love ysl products, the lipstick packaging especially is so beautiful
    mary

    www.marylee31.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely is such a gorgeous lipstick, I need a bit of YSL in my life lol

    A little bit Unique - Blog // Facebook // Bloglovin



    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have number 1 and number 9 and they are amazing! It looks good on your lips. Congrats with the blog :)

    www.101FashionStreet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely want to try some other colours! Thank you x

      Delete
  6. I love this color! Love YSL lipstick just because of the their package :) so beutiful! and the color looks perfect on you :)

    http://thegirlwithacateyesunglasses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great post and blog. Lets follow each other?
    http://solaanteelespejo.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  8. that color is absolutely stunning! i think ysl is really expensive, but look at that packaging, isn't that all you want? ;)
    lots and lots of love and great post by the way!
    xxx
    http://fromarmanitozurich.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do tend to think that YSL products are too expensive but every now and then you have got to indulge! Especially when the packaging is this cute... and thank you so much x

      Delete
  9. gorgeous style, adoring your blog miss!
    would love to see you wearing casper&pearl one day!

    lots of love from the c&p girls,
    casper&pearl blog
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. such gorgeous lipsticks arent they! it really suits your lips too!


    http://kittyhannon.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  11. That lip color is so gorgeous! I have to admit, you have pretty lips! :) Not everyone can pull of that color! :) xx


    Check out my newest article on

    www.searchingforLBD.com

    ReplyDelete