Sunday, July 28, 2013

Little Girl Dress

Today was a really great day for me. The weather has been wonderful the last few days here in Iceland but I have been stuck inside working! Of course the weather is now getting worse on the very day that I don't have to work,still nice though. The first thing I did today was go to the brunch buffet at VOX restaurant at the Hilton Reykjavík Nordica Hotel with my mum, sister, her husband and their daughter and it was so lovely. When I got home I had such a fun time with my little cousin and niece as we were scooting around the neighbourhood... I love just being like a kid in the nice weather. All of the family then had dinner at my house that nothing compares to - it's always the best!

☼  ☼

 I have always loved Kenzo since I was a little girl. I remember I had a Kenzo t-shirt when I was younger that I loved so much. I don't really know why but I feel like I have always had this connection with the brand. Anyway, I recently got this Kenzo dress on sale and when I bought it I felt like I was buying it for the little girl in me.. I really really love it.




Stefanía Chan
Pin It Now!     

26 comments:

  1. I adore your shoes :) great blog!

    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dress!
    Fashion Ganache.
    http://fashionganache.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing you look really good!
    Could we follow each other:- www.wardrobe09.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This whole outfit is to die for! It looks gorgeous on you, so jealous!

    xx
    beautearose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is so cute >3 Love you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really beautiful dress, I like the side detail! You look very lovely, sweetie! :)

    callmemaddie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmm a brunch buffet. Sounds delicious : ) Love the dress. The side detailing is so fun and pretty. Love your tan wedges as well!

    xox,
    anna-lamode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! I love the shape of the dress. Suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the dress! If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my latest. :)

    Xo,
    Gina
    http://eastcoastwestcoastfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great post, looking fantastic :)

    Please check out my fashion & fitness blog?

    http://terriface01.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete